I'm an INFLUENSTER!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's been a minute...

Hey loves!!
Yes...I know it's been ages since I've last posted a blog but I swear that's going to change!!  

There have been so many changes in my life since the last post and I'm definitely feeling inspired a lot more than before.  

I'm currently working on a schedule for my vlogs and blogs so that it becomes more regular and contains content that my viewers actually want to see!  If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know either here on my YouTube channel.  

Some content may over-lap only because I realize some people may prefer to read about it rather than watch a video.  Of course there will be things exclusive to my blog only at times.  

So here's to being inspired and regular posts!

Until then 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment